[Out of Stock] DIN Rail Fiber Optic Patch Panel, ST Duplex Adapter, Plastic Type, 12 Ports - DPPTE12 Series
Stock Status: Out of Stock, please enquire stock availability
at firstname.lastname@example.org before making an order. Thanks.
The DPPTE12 series DIN Rail Fiber Optic Patch Panel with ST Duplex adapters are loaded with ST Duplex adapters. Both ST duplex Singlemode or Multimode adapter types are supported. The DPPTE12 series patch panel can support 12 ports when it is fully loaded. It is made of lightweight ABS+PC (ABS/Polycarbonate) material and designed to be compact in size which allows it to be deployed at areas with space constraint.
- Splicing or terminating works of two fiber optic cables can be performed inside the same patch panel as two cable entries are provided
- Patch panel body is made with lightweight flame-retardant ABS+PC material
- Face plate of the patch panel is made with cold-rolled steel
- Integrated splice tray that can be flipped over without unscrewing
- Support ST Duplex Adapter Type
Dimension: 133mm Height x 35mm Width x 130mm Depth
Weight: 0.22kg (when fully loaded)
Additional Product Information: All DPPTE12 DIN Rail fiber optic patch panels will be loaded with ST Duplex adapters, 2 cable glands (PG13.5) and 40mm splice sleeves (FSLEEVE040)