The FPP124 series rack mount sliding fiber optic patch panel will come pre-loaded with the ST simplex fiber optic adapters. A simple splice management kit that encompasses trays, spools and sleeves is available.
The FPP124 series rack mount patch panel with the ST simplex adapters comes with a working tray that can be adjusted to different working angles (ranging from 10 degrees to 45 degrees). This feature provides ease of maintenance even if the patch panel is already installed in the rack server cabinet. On top of this, the rack mount patch panel also comes with a removable top cover which will help to make maintenance and installation work easier.
- Come with either Singlemode or Multimode ST simplex adapters
- Spools, cable glands, splice trays and splice sleeves - splice management kit is provided
- Recessed panel option
- Side mounting brackets that can provide either protrude or recess mounting option
- 4 cable entries (20mm) come with cable glands and dust covers
- 4 clamping system to secure strength member of the fiber optic cable
Dimension: 44mm Height x 482mm Width x 230mm Depth
Mounting Adjustment Range: 50mm
Material & Coating: Aluminium, Electro-Static Powder Coating
Material Thickness: 1.5mm
IP Rating: IP20
Colour: Black RAL 9004
Weight: 1.8kg (without packaging)
Operating Temperature: -20 degrees Celsius to 70 degrees Celsius
Standards comply: TIA/EIA 568.C, ISO/IEC 11801, EN 50173, IEC 60304, IEC 61754, EN 297-1
Additional Product Information: The FPP124 Series Rack Mount Patch Panel with ST Simplex adapters will be loaded with ST simplex adapters (according to the number of ports specified), 1 splice tray, 1 set of spools, 4 cable glands and splice sleeves (according to the number of ports specified).