Stock Status: Out of Stock, please enquire stock availability
at email@example.com before making an order. Thanks.
The DPPY12-05-U6A(BK) is Industrial DIN Rail Mount Ethernet Copper Patch Panel. It comes with 5 ports that are loaded with the UTP Cat 6A keystone jacks (backwards compatible to Cat6, Cat5e and Cat5) to support termination and patching of the Ethernet copper network connection.
The DPPY12-05-U6A(BK) Ethernet copper patch panel is lightweight in design and compact in term of size, therefore it can be mounted in the same enclosures with other network equipment to provide space-saving.
With its swing-out design, the DPPY12-05-U6A(BK) Ethernet copper patch panel provides ease of installation as the amount of time needed to install the panel is reduced with lesser preparation work required before the termination work. Also, the tendency of misplacing components is minimized as there are fewer loose parts to be handled.
- Space-saving installation - can be DIN-Rail mounted
- 2 cable glands - M22 for cable with an outer diameter that ranges from 8mm to 14mm (± 1mm)
- Support up to 5 Ethernet port termination
- Double stackable cable holder
DIN Rail Panel
- Dimension : 140 mm Height x 54mm Width x 103 Depth
- Material: Powder Coated Aluminium
- Weight: 0.5kg (5ports fully loaded)
UTP Cat 6A Keystone Jack
- Category: 6A
- Bandwidth, MHz: 500
- Connection style: Unshielded
- Connector type: RJ45 / 8P8C
- Connector material in connector: Phosphor bronze
- Contact coating material: Gold (50 micron)
- Number of insertion: Up to 750
- IDC contact: 180 degree - Toolles
- Permissible diameter of conductor: 22 to 26AWG
- Temperature range: Storage -40 to +70 °C / Operation -10 to +60 °C
- Colour: White
- Dimensions, W x H x D (mm): 16.2 x 20.9 x 31.5
- Compliance: Exceeds standard ISO/IEC 11801, EN50173, TIA/EIA-568
- Supported application: 10Base-T, 100Base-T, 1000Base-T, ATM-25, ATM-51, ATM-155, 100VG-AnyLan, TR-4, TR-16 Active, TR-16 Passive