Stock Status: Out of Stock, please enquire stock availability
at email@example.com before making an order. Thanks.
The DPPY12-05-S6A(BK) Industrial DIN Rail Mount Ethernet Copper Patch Panel comes with 5 Ethernet ports that are loaded with STP Cat 6A keystone jacks. These jacks are backward to Cat6, Cat5e and Cat5.
The DPPY12-05-S6A(BK) Industrial DIN Rail Mount Ethernet Copper Patch Panel can support the patching and termination work of Ethernet copper network connection.
With its compact size, lightweight, the DPPY12-05-S6A(BK) patch panel can be used to provide space-saving as it only requires only a small space for its deployment. It can be installed in the same rack cabinet as the other networking devices. On the other hand, the swing-out design helps to reduce the time required for both pre or post-assembly work as there are lesser loose components to be handled.
- can be mounted on DIN Rail to save space
- 2 M22 cable glands - Suitable for cable with an outer diameter that ranges from 8mm to 14mm (± 1mm)
- Support up to 5 Ethernet port termination
- Come with double stackable cable holders
DIN Rail Panel
- Dimension : 140 mm Height x 54mm Width x 103 Depth
- Material: Powder Coated Aluminium
- Weight: 0.5kg (5ports fully loaded)
STP Cat 6A Keystone Jack
- Category: 6A
- Bandwidth, MHz: 500
- Connection style: Shielded
- Connector type: RJ45 / 8P8C
- Connector material in connector: Phosphor bronze
- Contact coating material: Gold (50 micron)
- Number of insertion: Up to 750
- IDC contact: 180 degree - Toolless
- Permissible diameter of conductor: 22 to 26AWG
- Temperature range: Storage -40 to +70 °C / Operation -10 to +60 °C
- Colour: Metallic
- Dimensions, W x H x D (mm): 16.2 x 21.9 x 28.2
- Compliance: Exceeds standard ISO/IEC 11801, EN50173, TIA/EIA-568
- Supported application: 10Base-T, 100Base-T, 1000Base-T, ATM-25, ATM-51, ATM-155, 100VG-AnyLan, TR-4, TR-16 Active, TR-16 Passive