The DPPY12 BK Series LC Quad Duplex DIN Rail Fiber Optic Patch Panel can be loaded with both single-mode and multimode LC Quad Duplex fiber optic adapter. It can provide a neat and secure housing to store up to 24 optical fibers with the LC Quad Duplex type interface when fully loaded.
The improved design of the DPPY12 BK Series patch panel now comes with a swing-out design which can reduce the amount of assembly/disassembly time required as a lesser amount of screw/unscrew works are needed. The patch panel also comes with two entries for the optical cables which provides space-saving as optical splices of two fiber optic cables can be housed inside the same patch panel.
DPPY12 BK Series LC Quad Duplex DIN Rail Fiber Optic Patch Panel offers greater flexibility in deployment as it can be mounted vertically or horizontally depends on the requirement of the optical network connection.
Mounting of the DIN Rail clip
- Compact size to be DIN Rail mount to provide space-saving
- Double stackable, fixed position splice holder which can support up to 12 splices per holder
- Comes with 2 x M22 cable gland to cater for cable with an outer diameter that ranges from 8mm to 14mm (± 1mm)
- Dimension : 140 mm Height x 54mm Width x 103 Depth
- Material: Powder Coated Aluminium
- Weight: 0.4 kg (when fully loaded)
Additional Product Information: All DIN Rail fiber optic patch panels will be loaded with LC Quad Duplex adapters, 2 x Splice holder (S-HO06Z), 2 x M22 cable gland, 40mm splice sleeves (depend on the number of ports selected) and 3 x cable clips. Those optical ports that are not loaded with adapters will be fitted with blank plugs.