Stock Status: Out of Stock, please enquire stock availability
at email@example.com before making an order. Thanks.
The DPPY12 BK Series DIN Rail Fiber Optic Patch Panel with SC Duplex fiber optic adapters is created with high-quality powder-coated aluminium material, therefore, it is light in weight yet rugged to be deployed at an industrial working environment.
To facilitate fiber optic network connection, the DPPY12 SC Duplex DIN Rail patch panel comes with two entries for the fiber optic cables at the bottom of the panel. When it is fully loaded, it can support 12 optical fibers providing secure storage to house the terminated or spliced optical fibers. The DPPY12 SC Duplex (BK Series) DIN Rail patch panel comes with a swing-out design which reduces the assembly time as lesser unscrewing and screwing of screws are required. It can be mounted on a DIN Rail track to provide space-saving, especially in the server rack cabinet when space is limited.
The improved DPPY12 SC BK series DIN Rail patch panel is equipped with the DIN Rail Clip which allows it to be mounted either horizontally or vertically offering more flexibility in the fiber optic network connection.
Mounting of the DIN Rail clip
- Space-saving installation
- DIN Rail mounting
- Double stackable fixed position splice holders which can support up to 12 splices per holder
- Comes with 2 x M22 cable gland to cater for cable with an outer diameter that range from 8mm to 14mm (± 1mm)
- Dimension : 140 mm Height x 54mm Width x 103 Depth
- Material: Powder Coated Aluminium
- Loaded with SC duplex adapter type
- Weight: 0.4 kg (12 ports fully loaded)
Additional Product Information: All DIN Rail fiber optic patch panels will be loaded with SC duplex adapters, 2 x Splice holder (S-HO06Z), 2 x M22 cable gland, 40mm splice sleeves (depend on the number of ports selected) and 3 x cable clips. Those optical ports that are not loaded with adapters will be fitted with blank plugs.